- Fur Pomsky different density and very soft to the touch.
- Do Pomsky fluffy, slightly curled tail.
- The undercoat is shorter and thick, it protects the dog from the cold and heat, and retains moisture.
- The top coat layer protects from dirt and snow, here are longer and stronger than wool.
- Pomsky molt once or twice a year, with changing undercoat.
- Daily combing will significantly reduce the amount of hair scattered around the house.
- All the rest of the year Pomsky can comb out no more than once or twice a month, the area around the muzzle and ears can often comb – where hair thicker and can form mats.
Pomsky can lick to maintain coat clean, just like a cat.
Pomsky Wool is soft and fluffy, sheds, but not abundant (if this gene will get from Pomeranian), requires regular brushing.